Friendster Layouts - The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendster Layouts - The New Generation

Dressed up your Friendster Profile!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi and Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rhianiology03
Friendster Newbie

Hi and Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hi and Hello   Hi and Hello EmptyMarch 25th 2008, 9:05 pm

Hahahaha sana magenjoy aq!!! sabagay la naman aqng kinaboboringan kundi ang maupo sa bahay!!! im rhian i like adventures and mahilig aqng kumanta at sumayaw!!! hay may pagka kikay din at may pagka rockista minsan hip hop! ewan ko di ko maintindihan!! basta alam ko maganda ako!!! hahaha sana maging mga close friends tau!!! arnold thanks for inviting me pala!!!!! hay sana wag u laging tinatamad!!! hehehe[b]
Back to top Go down
http://rhianiology03.sosblog.com
arnold15
Admin
arnold15

Hi and Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi and Hello   Hi and Hello EmptyMarch 25th 2008, 11:21 pm

rhianiology03 wrote:
Hahahaha sana magenjoy aq!!! sabagay la naman aqng kinaboboringan kundi ang maupo sa bahay!!! im rhian i like adventures and mahilig aqng kumanta at sumayaw!!! hay may pagka kikay din at may pagka rockista minsan hip hop! ewan ko di ko maintindihan!! basta alam ko maganda ako!!! hahaha sana maging mga close friends tau!!! arnold thanks for inviting me pala!!!!! hay sana wag u laging tinatamad!!! hehehe[b]

thanks for joining but please speak in english.. thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://friendsterlayouts.niceboard.net

Hi and Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendster Layouts - The New Generation :: Friendster Layouts Community :: Introduction, New Members!-
Jump to: