Friendster Layouts - The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendster Layouts - The New Generation

Dressed up your Friendster Profile!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Instructions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arnold15
Admin
arnold15

Instructions Empty
PostSubject: Instructions   Instructions EmptyApril 29th 2008, 11:26 pm

Here are the few steps on how to use these layouts:

1. Click the link that says 'Click here.' on the premade layout you've chosen.
2. A Notepad window will appear. There's no need to download the background images. All of them were remotely hosted. Inform me here if there's something wrong with them.
3. Replace all the necessary contents like personal information, user ID, picture links, cbox information, easycounter username, mp3 player, yahoo messenger username, and such.
4. To avoid confusion, refrain from touching the other codes you're not familiar with.
5. Generate your codes to Overlay Generator, and follow the instructions given there.

How to get your User ID:

1. Open your Friendster account.
2. Click "View" from the internet menu bar and then click "Source".

Instructions 16j3gq9

3. A Notepad window will appear. You will find your User ID there.

Instructions 141tuv7

How to get your Cbox url, id, and tag:

1. Create an account at: www.cbox.ws
2. Click "Quick Setup". You'll find your cbox code there.
3. Look for this part of the code:

Code:
http://www.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=012345&boxtag=6789&sec=main

4. The url above is your cbox url. 012345 is the cbox id and 6789 is the cbox tag.

All of the codes are currently updated to the new modules, if I happened to miss anything, please let me know here. I will personally address to the concerns of those members who will be using these, just make a reply here. Always do keep in mind the forum rules. Also, when posting very long codes, please use the code tag so as to avoid the stretching of the page.
Back to top Go down
http://friendsterlayouts.niceboard.net

Instructions
Page 1 of 1